NIOH Online Ticket Management System
We collect information about you during the checkout process for billing purposes.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Events you’ve viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type
- Billing address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate ticket costs before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase a ticket, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, mobile or phone number, job tittle, billing address, company name and VAT number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our ticket offerings
- Send you messages about up-coming events, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Event Managers can access:
- Order information like what tickets were purchased, when they were purchased and where they will be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We do not share your information with third parties.
We only accept payments through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Direct Bank Deposit.