NIOH Query Handling Service
The NIOH Query Handling Service, is an interactive web based service that is intended to capture Occupational Health information request from researchers, government department, employers and employees, OH professionals, labour unions and the general public.
- Proactively responding to technical Occupational Health information queries
- Creating information access and delivery solutions for researchers at NIOH
- Developing in-depth information service, including current awareness and compilation of comprehensive, project relevant literature reviews for researchers
- Offering hands on training on e-occupational health information resources
- Disseminating NIOH generated publications to relevant governments, labour unions industries, OH professionals and the general public
For further information contact: